MaxFlo VS™ 500 variable-speed pump is the newest addition to the MaxFlo pump family. With a super-efficient permanent magnet, totally-enclosed fan-cooled motor, MaxFlo VS™ 500 provides up to 80% energy savings over single-speed pumps and pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models. MaxFlo VS™ 500 is an easy, drop in upgrade that can operate in standalone mode or connect to any automation system, either directly or with relays. With its chemical-resistant Viton® seal and 3-year warranty, the MaxFlo VS™ 500 will provide years of powerful performance.
- Designed to replace most medium-head pumps up to 1.65 Total HP
- Upgraded with an extended-life Viton pump seal that provides improved resistance against chemical imbalances vs. standard pump seals
- A standard 3-year warranty
- Operates at 230V
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- ENERGY STAR Certified; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional.