New SuperFlo® VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings
of variable speed technology to everyday pools that require up to a 1.5-HP pump.
They dramatically reduce energy costs by moving water more efficiently at lower
speeds. You can save as much as 80%*—up to $1,300 each year*—compared to
conventional, single-speed pumps.
• No expensive rewiring needed: automatically recognizes and adapts to
your 115- or 230-volt power
• Ideal for new and standard pool pump replacement
• Moves water more efficiently at lower speeds
• Perfect for pools requiring up to a 1.5-HP pump
• Simple, easy-to-use digital control keypad
• Three programmable speeds, plus override capability
• Real-time, 24-hour clock
• Ultra-quiet totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor
• The superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump® and existing Pentair SuperFlo pumps