TriStar® VS 900 variable-speed pump is the newest addition to the family of the most energy-efficient variable-speed in-ground residential pumps on the market, according to EPA ENERGY STAR third-party testing data. This pool pump has been upgraded with a chemical-resistant Viton® seal and a 4-year warranty. And like all TriStar VS pumps, TriStar VS 900 can save up to 90% on energy costs, an average of $1500 per year, compared with traditional single-speed units, paying for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
- Designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- Upgraded with a chemical-resistant Viton seal
- A standard 4-year warranty
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional.