PROTECT YOUR POOL FOR THE WINTER
LET THE PROS DO THE CLOSE
Closing your pool is a tedious task, but not done right can cause significant damage to your pool equipment and water lines that can cost thousands of dollars to fix. You can rest assured though by booking your pool closing with Ottawa Valley Pools, your pool will be closed and the chances of damage to your pool over winter will be drastically reduced.
We use high powered blowers designed for winterizing your lines and take extra precautions to make sure your pools filtration system is ready for our harsh winter months. We make sure you have the proper plugs installed as well your equipment and skimmer are properly winterized when performing your pool closing.
At Ottawa Valley Pools, we have pools of our own, and when we close your pool we take the same care that we take in closing our own pools!
All Pool Closings Include:
- We will lower the pool water level (if necessary).
- Winterize all pool equipment (pump, filter, salt system, heater, lights).
- Remove baskets, ladder, diving board.
- Remove water from all pipes.
- Inground: $185+HST
- Above Ground: $185+HST
Includes Everything from the Bronze Package Plus
- Install winter cover provided by customer
- Install leaf net provided by customer
- Fill water bags.
Above Ground: $250+HST
- Winterizing Chemicals:
- 60% Algaecide
- Stain Protector
- Non-Chlorine Shock
Above Ground: $230+HST
Includes Everything from the Bronze and Silver Package Plus
- Both options in the silver package
- Inground: $340+HST
- Above Ground: $295+HST
Extras that might apply during the opening and will be an added cost to the opening price. These include:
- Second aquagenie skimmer $25
- Spillover spa $75
- pool line antifreeze $12/each
- Water bags $12/each
- Super gizzmo $10
- Winter plugs $2/each