Closing your pool is a tedious task, but not done right can cause significant damage to your pool equipment and water lines that can cost thousands of dollars to fix. You can rest assured though by booking your pool closing with Ottawa Valley Pools, your pool will be closed and the chances of damage to your pool over winter will be drastically reduced.
We use high powered blowers designed for winterizing your lines and take extra precautions to make sure your pools filtration system is ready for our harsh winter months. We make sure you have the proper plugs installed as well your equipment and skimmer are properly winterized when performing your pool closing.
At Ottawa Valley Pools, we have pools of our own, and when we close your pool we take the same care that we take in closing our own pools!
Premium Swimming Pool Closing Includes:
- We will lower the pool water level (if necessary).
- Winterize all pool equipment (pump, filter, salt system, heater, lights).
- Remove baskets, ladder.
- Remove water from pipes.
- Winter chemicals.
- Install winter cover.
- Install leaf net. (if available)
- Fill water bags.
- Pool Line anti-freeze for pools with main drains.
- Salt Cell cleaning if needed.
- Water Bags and any other items necessary to close the pool.
Partial pool closings available call or email for details
READY TO BOOK YOUR CLOSING CLICK HERE NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT